My Funny Story

Make Life More Relaxed

ad

CRAZY DRIVER WITH CRAZY PASSENGER

One day I would go to the downtown to get some needs. I stood on the left side of the street to wait for the public transportation. I usually want a driver who is old, cool and calm so that he drives carefully and slowly. I don't like the mischievous driver because it can endanger the passengers' life. I am always selective in choosing the driver and the car for my comfort and safety on the trip. More over if the trip is far enough.



There had been so many public transportations passed in front of me but no one suited my need. I paid very careful attention but still I couldn't get it. I had been very tired standing there when suddenly a car which suited my hope came. There were two passengers in it, a woman of the middle age and an old man. And I think the old man had had about seven grandchildren. I also thought that the old man had experienced very much hydrochloric and acetic acid (vagaries of life). (Wow, his body certainly smelled and tasted very sour).


It suits me". I said to myself and got into the grey car with the spirit of 17 August 1945 (the independence day of my country). The car run smoothly on the black road to the downtown.


I heard a slow rock music coming from the sound system in that car, and Friend; believe it or not, I saw a very strange and terrible view in front of me. The very old grand pa seemed to pay his totally concentration to the music. He sang the lyric of the song and shook his head and body following the rhythm of the music. He really enjoyed his life as though the world and its contents had belonged to him all. His style was just like a young man who was dancing in a dangdut concert in a wedding party in village. He looked like a drunken man. I got frightened of him, even very frightened . "Oh mom, please help me……!" I was afraid if this old man was really drunk. Oh my God, it's dangerous!


What would I do? I started to worry because I had a bad and traumatic experience with a drunken man in a public transportation some years ago.


But I still held out in that car, waiting if there's a passenger got off from the car and I'd move to the front, sitting beside the driver. Actually I could ask the driver to stop the car and gave me a chance to move to the front seat, but I didn't know why that my heart was doubtful; it felt as if I had a lump in my throat.


After sending many prayers up to God in the heart, finally God allowed my prayer to come true. A passenger got off from the car; and without wasting the time, I directly moved to the front seat.


"Yesss… I'm safe now!" I yelled in happiness and could enjoy the trip again. But you know what happened next, friend? I just sat there for about five minutes; then I experienced even a more dramatic incident. The car stopped and the old man got off from the car with a cheerful face followed by the driver getting down from the car too. The old man got off from the car then walked to the front of the car, open the door and sat behind the steering wheel, besides me with an innocent face, without caring my frightening and feeling.


Oh my God, what is going on here??? Apparently friend, the old man was the real driver of the car. I really wanted to move out again to the back seat. What do you think friend? Come on tell me, what's your opinion if I moved again to the back seat? I'm sure you'll certainly say "It's really a crazy driver with a crazy passenger, isn't it?" no doubtful about it!!!!!


For not having the predicate of a crazy passenger I kept staying in the car till I got the destination. And thanks God that there's nothing happened between me and the old bro. He didn't do anything endanger me. I was shy caused the bro was not as bad as my thought. It's true to say that 'don't ju
Publish Pos
dge the book from its cover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

About Me

My photo
Indonesia
smart,healthy n rich

Labels


ShoutMix chat widget